Too tired to write a long post, but thought I would share a bit of Halloween spirit with everyone on this second debate night. This is not the place for politics, so suffice it to say, I like Wolf Blitzer’s glasses and the town hall atmosphere was a nice change of pace. I especially liked the hairdo of that one lady. You know who I’m talking about.
It’s time for me to get back to posting.
Also, this is post #50. Milestone. BAM.
Did you, loyal fan, realize that I haven’t posted since February? Maybe so, maybe you have been counting up the days (233) since I last posted. If you have, you are crazy. Please stop reading this blog.
I have learned that doing a 26 part series to “catch you up” didn’t quite suit me. Instead, I will be concise and to the point (aren’t I always?) about some key points over the last couple of months… hmmm.. entire seasons have passed since I posted last… nevertheless, here you go. HERE are my good excuses for not posting (in no particular chronological or other type of order)
- I got a job.
- I took the LSAT.
- I moved into an apartment in Uptown (Minneapolis).
- I saw Magic Mike.
- I visited Sioux CIty, Madison, and Chicago.
- I was a bridesmaid in a wedding.
- I turned 23.
- I ate my first and second Pumpkin Pie Blizzard of the season.
- I watched the Real World: St. Thomas in its entirety.
- I switched my Facebook to Timeline.
From this list you can see that I am QUITE the busy woman and that I couldn’t have possibly had time to blog while doing all of those amazing things…erm.. right?
Ok, so maybe I just lost track of time and ideas, but I really do want to start posting again on a somewhat regular basis, so here goes.
Look forward to some upcoming rants and ravings* about…
- Project Runway, Season 10 (otherwise known as the season Heidi went through her mid-life crisis)
- Downton Abbey (and the oh-so-dreamy Matthew Crawley)
- My halloween costume
- Holidays in general
- Whatever I’m watching on Netflix
- The weather
- Kirby Derby
*Rants and ravings are subject to change based on my disposition at time of posting. Nothing is guaranteed. Especially if I’m hungry.
Love you all, Liz